The Kwantlen XCEL University Early Admissions Program is partnered with Langley SD35 to provide Grade 12 students an opportunity to get a head start on a university degree while still in high school.
how it works
Students are selected to participate in the program based on their academic standing and their readiness to be part of a post-secondary environment.
Benefits to participating
- Head start on university education while still in high school
- Free tuition and student fees
- Earn dual credit - secondary school credits for 2 high school elective courses and earn university credit towards a 4-year degree
- Waived KPU application fee
- Additional guidance and support to access university for the first time
- Bursary program for students with financial hardship
- Grade 11 completed
- Fully proficient in the English language
- Eligible for admissions to KPU
- B (minimum) in English 11, Socials 11 and either Science11 or Math 11
- Demonstrated motivation and engagement in the learning environment (2 references from either an administrator, counsellor and teacher)